We are excited to finally release the first beta version of BananoQuest! Our contracts are currently on the Rinkeby Testnet, and NOT on the main Ethereum network. This guide is meant to walk you through how to download the game and get some testnet Ether in your account as easily as possible. We hope you help us find any bugs or UX issues with the app. Please join our slack channel #bq-qa or email any feedback at email@example.com.
DO NOT SEND REAL ETHER TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS.
HOW TO INSTALL
After receiving the email invitation, please make sure you have TestFlight app downloaded on your iPhone. Follow the prompts within TestFlight to download the latest version of Banano Quest!
HOW TO PLAY
- After you have installed BananoQuest from the TestFlight app on your iOS device, click “Play Now” and you will see a list of quests on the very first screen.
- Click on various quest names to see where they are located.
- Follow the hints provided by the quest creator, and prepare to find Bananos!
- Once you have reached the area marked with a Banano, hit “Find Banano” on your screen.
- If a Banano does not show up, that’s ok, you are getting warmer, keep trying!
- Once a Banano appears on your screen, claim it for Rinkeby ETH prize!
- You must have Ether in your account in order to own the NFT.
HOW TO CREATE A QUEST
Click the 3 bananos on the top-left corner of your screen.
Select the option “Create a Quest”.
Fill out the Quest Creation page: this includes:
- Quest Name
- Number of Bananos
- Your own text clue
- Number of Bananos
Once created, you will see your quest with details on the quests page! Please note: you cannot complete a quest you have created.
HOW TO ADD BALANCE
- Receive TestFlight invite via the email from the website.
- Download TestFlight from iOS App Store.
- Be sure to have the latest version of iOS installed.
- Tap on the link or use the code given to you from your email to install BananoQuest.
- Swipe through the intro of the app.
- Create your account, this requires a passphrase.
- Once your account is created, copy your address by tapping the blue copy button next to it.
- Go to either Twitter and make a post with your copied address.
- Copy the link to your Tweet.
- Visit faucet.rinkeby.io.
- Paste in the link to your Tweet.
- Tap on “Give me Ether” and designate how much Ether you want. NOTE: The limit is how often you can get free testnet Ether, not how long it will take to go into your account.
- Wait about 60 seconds and your new account will be funded with testnet Ether.